Most homeowners don’t think twice about their garage. It’s a place to store the car and perhaps some tools or lawn equipment. But what if your garage could be so much more?
With a garage conversion from KATZ DESIGN & BUILDERS INC, you can transform this wasted space into a beautiful and functional room that meets your needs and adds value to your home.
Turn your garage into a livable space
Garage conversions are becoming increasingly popular, as they provide an easy and affordable way to add additional living space to your home. Whether you need an extra bedroom, office, playroom, or just some extra storage space, a garage conversion can give you the extra room you need.
We can help you turn your garage into a livable space
The first step in any garage conversion is to contact a professional contractor like KATZ DESIGN & BUILDERS INC, who can help you design and build the room of your dreams.
We will work with you to understand your needs and wants and create a custom solution that fits your budget and lifestyle.
We put out the 100% of your garage
Once we have designed your perfect space, our team of experienced professionals will handle all aspects of the conversion, from obtaining the necessary permits to completing the construction.
We will even take care of painting and decorating so that your new room is ready to enjoy as soon as possible.
If you’ve been dreaming of having more space in your home, contact KATZ DESIGN & BUILDERS INC today to learn more about our garage conversion services.
We will be happy to answer any questions you have and help you get started on your project.
Garage conversion ideas
If you’re like most people, your garage is probably full of boxes, old furniture, and other stuff you don’t use very often. But what if there was a way to transform your garage into a functional and stylish space?
With a little bit of planning and creativity, a garage conversion can be a great way to add extra living space to your home.
Here are some garage conversion ideas to get you started
Big and small garage conversion ideas:
- Create an Art Studio: If you’re creative and love being surrounded by art, why not turn your garage into an art studio? You can use one wall for storage and the rest of the space for painting, sculpting, or whatever another medium you prefer.
- Make a Home Office: If you work from home, or are always bringing work home with you, why not create a dedicated home office in your garage? You’ll be much more productive in a quiet and secluded space, away from the distractions of daily life.
- Set Up a Workshop: Do you like to tinker around with woodworking, metalworking, or other projects? A garage is the perfect place to set up a workshop. You can use one corner for storage and the rest of the space for your workbench, tools, and materials.
- Turn it Into a Gym: If you’re tired of paying for a gym membership that you never use, why not create your own gym in your garage? You can put in a few pieces of cardio equipment, some weights, and even a TV or stereo to make your workouts more enjoyable.
- Make a Home Theater: If you love movies and TV, why not turn your garage into the ultimate home theater? You can insulate the space to reduce noise, hang blackout curtains to block out light, and set up a big-screen TV and surround sound system for the ultimate viewing experience.
- Build a Man Cave: If you’re looking for a place to relax and unwind, why not create a man cave in your garage? You can deck it out with your favorite sports memorabilia, posters, games, and whatever else you need to make it your own personal sanctuary.
- Set Up a Playroom: If you have kids, or are planning on having them soon, a garage conversion can be a great way to create a playroom. You can use the space to store toys, set up a pool table or other games, and even put in a small kitchenette so they can make their own snacks.
- Transform it Into an Apartment: If you have relatives or friends who come to visit often, why not turn your garage into an apartment for them? You can add a bed, dresser, and other furniture to make it feel like home, and they’ll appreciate having their own space during their stay.
- Create a Home Gym: If you’re looking for a way to get fit without having to leave home, why not set up a home gym in your garage? You can put in a treadmill, some free weights, and other exercise equipment, and use the space to work out whenever you want.
- Use it as Storage: If you’re running out of storage space in your home, a garage conversion can be a great way to create extra storage.
You can add shelves, cabinets, or even build a loft to store seasonal items or other things you don’t need on a regular basis.
Garage conversions are a great way to add value to your home and gain extra living space. And with so many different garage conversion ideas to choose from, you’re sure to find one that fits your needs and budget.
We Specialize in Making Your Home Work Better for You
If you’re thinking about converting your garage, be sure to contact a professional contractor like KATZ DESIGN & BUILDERS INC to help you with the planning and execution of your project.
We have years of experience helping homeowners transform their garages into beautiful and functional spaces, and we can do the same for you.
Contact us today to learn more about our garage conversion services, or to schedule a free consultation. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and help you get started on your project.
Garage conversion cost
Converting your garage into a living space is a great way to add value to your home. But how much does it cost to convert a garage?
Cost of garage conversion
The average cost to convert a garage into a living space is $70,000 to $100,000. This includes the cost of materials, labor, and permits. The total cost will vary depending on the size and scope of the project.
If you’re considering converting your garage into a living space, contact KATZ DESIGN & BUILDERS INC. We can help you plan and execute your project from start to finish. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Increase the value of your home with garage conversion
You can do a lot with your garage space! no matter if its 20X20 garage conversion, single car garage conversion, 2 car garage conversion studio apartment, garage door conversion, garage conversion to living space, garage to bedroom conversion, garage to apartment conversion, garage adu conversion, single car garage conversion, high lift garage door conversion, and more ideas.
KATZ DESIGN & BUILDERS is the most professional building company in Los Angeles and the area. We have been providing quality construction services to the Greater Los Angeles Area for over 20 years. We are a family-owned and operated business, and we take pride in our workmanship. Our goal is to provide our customers with the best possible experience and to build lasting relationships.
If you are looking for garage conversion, we have the perfect solution
Our services include new home construction, remodeling, additions, garage conversion in the Los Angeles area, and more services.
We also offer a wide range of commercial construction services. No matter what your project entails, we have the experience and expertise to get the job done right.
If you’re looking for a dependable, professional building company in Los Angeles, look no further than KATZ DESIGN & BUILDERS. Contact us today to discuss your next project. We look forward to working with you!